Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The boots and skirt

Finally I felt a little chill this morning. It was such a long summer in Atlanta.



Anyway, I think my boots and skirt are ready!

Link: Running-Stitch Skirt

Last year when I was preparing these photos for the submission, I got some weird leg inflammation which made me eventually  not be able to wear the boots at all the rest of winter. Instead of the boots, I was in the high pressure support hose which was the most comfortable thing to put on the legs but least great looking.....
So I was really looking forward to seeing the cool weather coming this year.

And for the skirt, I made a pink-purple one, too!

3 comments:

  1. I really love your skirt,guess it would be great for riding a bike;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Finland :)
    I found my way here from Ravelry. Your daughter is adorable. Everything looks so cute on her. Butterscotch Sakurai is cute too :)
    Have a great autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, paula!
    My daughter and Butterscotch became inseparable. It is just so cute to see them hanging around.
    Happy knitting!
    ym

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...