Saturday, February 5, 2011

2-5-11


  I made a pair of modified Staccato Socks from "Knitting Socks With Handpainted Yarn" for my husband. It was our anniversary (12th!) yesterday. I was determined to get over the second sock syndrome, so I was very proud of myself, even though the socks was meant to be for his Christmas originally ;) Anyway, if it was not for my beloved, I couldn't finish this forever (I mean, the pattern is great, It is me thing, mind you)!

And for the reward, I got a beautiful book from which I want to make every single thing. I'm so excited!

















You all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great socks for a lucky husband. I suffer from SSS, myself. You really need to be in control:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mette!
    Now I want a pair for myself, it will be the true test for me to see if I have gotten over SSS. Wish me luck!
    ym

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...