Sunday, December 5, 2010

my model



When I take pictures for my knitting patterns, most of the time my daughter is the model. She's been doing this since I made her a Caiden's Skirt (7 months). She is 3 now and she enjoys modeling and has better understanding about it, but it is still a bit challenge for her to pose straight without moving during shooting. So during shooting, I ask her to pose also with some movements between without-any-funny-move-shoots to keep her entertained even though I know they can't be used for the pattern.

And actually those pictures I love the most.

These are from the shooting for Like Sleeves for kids.










Though sometimes she just feels like this, too......

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable. And the photos are wonderful to look at when she grows up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...