Friday, August 27, 2010

8-27-10

Things are changing a lot around me...

About knitting, one of my pattern is now on Interweave Knits fall 2010. (for Ravelry, click here) and I started my designing into a real business.

Almost the same time as my pattern were out, my family moved into a new house. Now I have my knitting space where nobody complains of my leaving my swift open, or their getting trapped in tangled mohair (see what I was working on at that time in here).

The house is 50 years old, but nice and spacey and it came with A DOG! The story is that he lived his past 8 years in the backyard of the house, and the former owner was moving to a small condo which has no yard and looking for a good option for him. Well, we met him and we fell in love with him, especially my daughter;



 And he loves her, too. We told her that we will keep him, respecting his current lifestyle and welcome him as our new family member. So his name is now Butterscotch Sakurai !

Anyway, now I'm in new place and getting a lot of inspirations from those my new surroundings. I hope soon that I can post some free patterns and a lot more here.

Hope you all well,
yumiko

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely and unusual thing you've done for Butterscotch Sakuai. Reading about it made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Janet!
    It's been now almost 5 months with him and we love him so much. He is one of the best things happened to our family. His former owner still visits him sometimes and we have really a good relationship. We are happy that it worked out this well.
    Happy holidays!
    ym

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...